I Am A Rock

I was minding my own business when someone came to pick me up. The next thing I knew I was flying across the water. I sunk to the bottom of the ocean. I was so sad. Then I heard a ship. I  made a hole in the bottom of the ship and jumped in. I heard the people on the ship saying that they were going to take me to the queen of the mermaids: Queen Layla.

The mermaids live in a lagoon called Pearl City. When we arrived, they brought me straight  to Queen Layla. She told them to bring me to Neptune because that is where I came from. If they do not, the old witch will make all the animals go crazy and eat everything and it will not be very fun. Luckily, the queen and her mermen found a ship at the bottom of the ocean and we used that to get to Neptune.

Neptune was so beautiful. It looked just like the sunset. My colors are white with black flacks of quarts when the sun shines on me. I sparkle like sliver.Queen Layla and the mermen need to find where I belong.

They searched the caves they also  searched the shore lines, but they couldn’t find my home. Off in the distance shining though the sunlight they saw the sparkle of silver, they walked to the light to see if this was my home.

They  found my home and placed me where I belong. Doing this it brought  peace to all of the animals. I hoped no one  tried to move me. It’s so nice to wake up in the morning knowing that I am back were I belong, and the animals are all safe, and living in happiness.

2 thoughts on “I Am A Rock