The Adventures of the mermaids and the dolphins

I was swimming in the beautiful blue warm waters of South Carolina.When I saw beautiful grey smooth dolphins. I  was so so happy because I love dolphins,so I started swimming to the dolphins.One of the dolphins swam over and introduced her self and said my name is daisy. I replied nice to met you daisy do you want to go on my back? I said OK. She said where do you want to go? Then I grabbed her fin. She said hold on tight. I asked daisy if she new any mermaids. She said yes i know a lot of mermaids I even know the Queen mermaid.

I said can you take me there to met her? how far is it? She said it will take 4 hours She brought me there when i got there i said my name is Vanessa. She said her name is Queen Mona. Do you want to see my Castle? Yes she showed me the castle it was beautiful,big, bright. I loved it asked where do they keep the Treasure. I will take you there after we eat.

I made it down to the treasure room when we got there we opened the door THE TREASURE IS GONE!!!THE QUEEN SOUNDED THE ALARM ALARM. The guards took off running everywhere in the directions. We went back up stairs where the Queen called emergency meeting she said we have to for the treasure.

The guards when up towers and down in the dungeon,and looked in every room in the castle,even daisy the dolphin was trying to look for the treasure in the waters. Who could of taken the Queen treasure. I think i know who took the treasure so she told  daisy to go to look for the treasure.

Daisy went to go look for the treasure,daisy said i don’t  know if i am going to find treasure. When daisy got there she looked everywhere she under the shells in the shells but daisy couldn’t find the treasure. When she got back she told the Queen, and the Queen said wait, I think I know who stole the treasure.

it was The MERMAN who stole the treasure and i think i know where they put the treasure. So the Queen and the dolphins and mermaids went  to find the treasure.mermaids looked in a box and there treasure wasn’t there so the Queen looked and she couldn’t find the treasure, so daisy looked and looked very very hard and FOUND THE TREASURE the Queen rewarded her with magic necklace that she could use is she was ever in danger.

THE DOLPHINS TOOK ME BACK TO BEAUTIFUL BLUE OCEAN OF SOUTH CAROLINA